The number of participants is limited – book early to avoid disappointment.
- Payment of the course fee is due upon registration. Registrations without payments are not valid and will be deleeted.
- The payment is only possible via credit card with 3D Secure Code. Other payment methods are not accepted.
- The SSPH+ fee is only applicable to students of the SSPH+ PhD Program in Public Health
- A cancellation has to be done written per e-mail at least 4 weeks before the course starts. Otherwise the course fee will be charged: 50% in case of cancellation 1-4 weeks before the course starts; 100% in case of cancellation less than 7 days before the course starts.
- ISPM reserves the right to cancel or postpone the course in which case fees will be refunded in full. In the case of cancellation, the University of Bern will not be held liable for registrants’ travel or accommodation costs. Make sure you have a travel insurance.
- The participants have to book their accommodation themselves directly with the hotels (see list).
- We have pre-reserved a certain number of rooms, you will find information about these hotels here. Please take note of the terms and conditions of the chosen hotel (especially in case of cancellation).