If traveling by car
Note that Wengen is a car-free village, what means, you cannot drive to Wengen. You have to leave your car in Lauterbrunnen and take the cog railway up to the village (last cog railway on Sunday 11:30 PM).
You can book your parking space in advance here.
Please note: Due to the Lauberhorn ski races there will be more traffic than usual on Sunday January 15th 2023.
If traveling by train
- Take the train to Lauterbrunnen. From there take the cog railway up to the village (last cog railway on Sunday 11:30 PM).
- You will find the timetables on the SBB (Swiss Railways) website.
Travel time from airports (by train)
- Zurich Airport to Wengen: approx. 3 hours
- Basel Euro Airport to Wengen: approx. 3 hours 15 minutes
- Geneva Airport to Wengen: approx. 3hours 45 minutes